Wednesday 11 September 2013

Stitched postcard swap

Last year I took part in The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap which is run by Beth Nichols of Do What You Love.  The idea is to make a stitched postcard fitting the theme (last years was Discover), you can make it out of whatever you want, there isn't really a set brief.  And wow there were some beautiful ones last year!  Sadly I forgot to take a photograph of mine in all the excitement and only thought of this after I had posted the card....I won't forget this time!

Here are a selection of the ones that were sent last year, you can find many more at the Flickr page here and if you fancy making and sending one yourself and receiving one of these beautiful works of art yourself then get yourself signed up here! Make sure you register before the 25th of September! I'll be sure to share mine with you once I've made it (and before I've sent it!)

 Heather Williams
 Kirsty Rankin

1 comment:

  1. Last year I took part in The Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap which is run by Beth Nichols of Do What You Love. postcard app

    ReplyDelete